Sunday, January 6, 2013

3 Goals :)

30 Day Habits

While staying in the GLPS camp I will try to accomplish 3 goals.
Now what kind of goals would I chose? :)

Goal 1 : Take a picture every day
           1)Bring my phone with me wherever I go
           2)Choose a theme to take a picture
           3)Take the picture

Goal 2 : NO talking during 1st study period
           1)Sit down at my seat
           2)Don't fidget and concentrate
         
Goal 3 : NO snacks after 2nd study period
           1)Eat a lot of my dinner(Don't skip)
           2)After going to 2nd study period brush my teeth(right away)
           3)Don't think of chocolate or string cheese(This will be hard...)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you rim~!!
    I am Sarah Lee, your lovely friend.
    Your goals are REALLY great, and hope you can achieve them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm Sumin Lee!!
    I love your Blog!!

    ReplyDelete