Sunday, January 6, 2013

Introduction

Hi! My name is You Rim Lee but you can call me Kelly whichever you prefer.First let me introduce myself since you don't know much about me. I am going to turn 14 next month, I have lived 8years in Korea. 5years in Busan and 3years in Dongtan, but now I live in Suwon. I attend Sannam Elementary school.(I don't like it) My dream is to become an artist and a fashion designer. I have had these dreams for almost all my life. I don't think that they have ever changed. The weird thing is that if I want to become a fashion designer I have to be interested in shopping but I don't really enjoy shopping or like it. Now how about if I tell you 3 things that most people don't know about me. 

3 THINGS THAT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW
1)5
2)Sim Chung-I
3)Whipping cream

5 means how long I have stayed abroad. I have lived abroad for 5 years in the Philippines in Manila. 
If I say Sim Chung-I you might think of the good daughter who fell into the sea for her father, but no. Actually it's my grandmother's dag's name. She has a relationship with me because she listens to me the most. 
The last word is sort of like a nickname my roommates call me. They call me whipping cream because at first we were going to call each other nicknames, then I told them one of my friends call me cream so they started calling me Whipping Cream.

These are the 3things that you might not known about me^^

4 comments:

  1. Hi You Rim,

    You are a very good writer. Remember a blog is special because you can add pictures, videos or links to your writing. Try to do this next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    It was good to learn some information about you! I believe that you experienced great things in Philippines. I like your nickname, Whipping Cream. I look forward to reading your future posts~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that you want to become an artist or fasion designer. That was the reason why your fasion sense is fantastic! If you become a fasion designer, please make my cloth~

    ReplyDelete